Brown hair, regardless of shade as long as it is in the category, has always been the popular yet safe choice for both women and men. It exudes this certain elegance that no blonde-head or multicolored hair woman can ever attain.
If you have always been a brunette and is pretty much getting tired of it, here are the different shades of brown hair that you can choose from. You can either go a few shades lighter or darker depending on your mood.
Best thing about it is that it would not take too much of your time and money to change colors since it is from the same color family as opposed to going blonde from being a brunette. Check these shades out:
1. Mahogany Brown – This features a rich reddish-brown shade that is set to warm up any complexion.
2. Dark Chocolate Brown – Locks with this shade look vibrant and absolutely stunning.
3. Chestnut Brown – This lively brown hair color looks playful yet elegant.
4. Light Ash Brown – This shade is both romantic and feminine.
5. Dark Coffee Brown – This is a shade that is rich yet soft and can bring hair to life.
6. Dark Golden Brown – With warm hues, this can totally brighten any complexion and a great lighter alternative to medium or dark brown.
7. Medium Brown – This shade is both classy and glamorous depending on the style. This can soften complexions with its warmth and depth and perfect for fair skinned people.
8. Light Golden Brown – This is a famous summer color which is also flattering for every complexion.
9. Caramel Brown – This shade would make anyone look radiant and glamorous as it easily brightens dull skin tones.
10. Rich Espresso Brown – This intense and bold shade of brown fits perfectly those with dark complexions and what is even better is it is perfect for every season.
11. Reddish Brown – Perfect for those with pale complexions, this is a rich and fiery shade which looks phenomenal with green eyes.
12. Chocolate Brown – This is very rich hair color which looks best with thick and luscious shiny hair.
13. Medium Ash Brown – This is a dreamy brown shade that accentuates blue eyes and peachy complexion the most.
14. Auburn Brown – This is another fiery hue that warms up pale complexions.
15. Golden Brown – This is perfect with long structured curls.
16. Toffee Brown – This warm hue suits most complexions and is easy to maintain.
17. Dark Auburn Brown – This rich hue is classy and glamorous and suits both light and dark complexions.
18. Ebony Brown – The dark hue has a sultry and striking effect and perfect for all complexions.
19. Beachy Brown – This shade is a mixture of caramel and honey brown that lifts pale complexions and draws attention to the eyes.
20. Mocha Brown – This shade softens complexions with warm caramel and chestnut undertones.
21. Light Sandy Brown – This shade makes any complexion positively radiant.
22. Hazelnut Brown – This is a dreamy shade of brown that is warm and romantic and perfect for those with medium complexion.
23. Light Almond Brown – A very pretty color that suits peachy complexions.
24. Chocolate Toffee Brown – This is a gorgeous hue that fits dark complexions.
25. Light Caramel Brown – This brightens up medium complexions.
26. Butterscotch – This is light brown but with blonde dimensions.
27. Cool Brown – Medium brown shade with cool undertones.
28. Reddish Cinnamon Brown – This works best on cool skin tones.
29. Walnut Brown – This is an intense shade of brown perfect for medium or dull complexions.
30. Honey Brown – This is great color step for those who are blonde and wants to be a brunette.
31. Ashy Bronze – This almost brassy shade is actually ashy brown.
32. Raven Brown – This is an intense, all-over dark brown shade.
33. Blowout Burgundy – Comes with reddish undertones and a brown hue.
34. Deep Bronzed Brown – Also known as French roast color.
35. Brazilian Brown – This is another shade of bronze brown that is perfect for summer.
36. Crushed Garnet – A dark shade perfect for accentuating strong facial features.
37. Golden Sunset – As the name implies, a perfect shade of golden brown.
39. Chocolate Cherry – This is of deep burgundy brown with red undertones.
40. Beeline Honey – This features a medium shade of brown which is great for all complexions.
41. Red Hot Cinnamon – This is a darker shade with only a hint of red undertone.
42. Iced Mocha – This is a warm shade that boosts those with golden complexions.
43. Havana Brown – This is a natural shade of brown.
44. Midnight Ruby Brown – A warm shade that boosts auburn tones.
45. Caramel Kiss – This is a lighter shade of brown suitable for fair-skinned people.
46. Champagne Cocktail – This is a cool shade of light brown.
47. Ruby Fusion – A warm shade that livens up any complexion.
48. Crystal Brown – A natural shade that anyone can use.