A pack of 6 Forest Green Hair Chalks for your highly vibrant hair coloring
Jungle Green Hair Color – Temporary Hair Dye that Colors Your Hair in Seconds
St. Patrick’s, football fields, emerald and Brazilian flag inspired green! It’s the IT color of the year – you have to wear it in your hair! The greenest of greens hair dye for your unique chalking pleasures!
Temporarily Dye Your Hair Dark Green with Zero Hassle!
Each package comes with detailed instructions on how to use the hair chalks for best and most colorful results.
- Hair chalks are simple to use, you can instantly change the color of your hair to Deep Green
- Hair chalk stays in your hair for 1-2 washes (even longer in lighter hair!)
- Bright and vivid Emerald color – Works well with both light and dark hair
- Safe, non-toxic way to color your hair Emerald without bleaching. Suitable for kids.
- Every stick of hair chalk is individually shrink wrapped to protect it from breaking
How to Use the Moss Green Hair Chalk
- Grab a hair chalk, a towel or a plastic cape, gloves, a hair clip, hair spray and a plastic jar with water – can be a yogurt jar (or just tap water)
- slightly wet your hair and the end of the hair chalk
- Rub the chalk onto your hair, holding it straight. Rub it in direction of hair growth (from top to bottom) instead of up & down movement.
- Apply the color with the tip of the hair chalk, not the side, for a brighter and more vivid color.
- You can also try dissolving the hair chalk in a splash of water and applying the mixture on your hair with a hair color brush
- Use the blow dryer to dry your hair – don’t dry it with a towel as the chalk will stain it – but the best is just air drying and brushing to dry your your hair (this way you’ll also get a nice gradient hair color – not too deep)
- For longer lasting hair chalk, use the hair straightener or hair curler
- For better & longer lasting color, use the hair chalk after you’ve styled your hair!