A pack of 6 Smokey Grey Hair Chalks for your highly vibrant hair coloring
Dark Gray Hair Color – Temporary Hair Dye that Colors Your Hair in Seconds
Grey is the ultimate hair color of the season – check your fave’ celeb and you’ll sure find at least a couple of grey-tones in their hair in some pics! This monochrome hair dye will work perfectly on your ends to boost up your everyday do with a hair chalk!
Temporarily Dye Your Hair Dim Gray with Zero Hassle!
Each package comes with detailed instructions on how to use the hair chalks for best and most colorful results.
- Hair chalks are simple to use, you can instantly change the color of your hair to Ash Grey
- Hair chalk stays in your hair for 1-2 washes (even longer in lighter hair!)
- Bright and vivid Ash Grey color – Works well with both light and dark hair
- Safe, non-toxic way to color your hair Ash Grey without bleaching. Suitable for kids.
- Every stick of hair chalk is individually shrink wrapped to protect it from breaking
How to Use the Taupe Grey Hair Chalk
- Grab a hair chalk, a towel or a plastic cape, gloves, a hair clip, hair spray and a plastic jar with water – can be a yogurt jar (or just tap water)
- slightly wet your hair and the end of the hair chalk
- Rub the chalk onto your hair, holding it straight. Rub it in direction of hair growth (from top to bottom) instead of up & down movement.
- Apply the color with the tip of the hair chalk, not the side, for a brighter and more vivid color.
- You can also try dissolving the hair chalk in a splash of water and applying the mixture on your hair with a hair color brush
- Use the blow dryer to dry your hair – don’t dry it with a towel as the chalk will stain it – but the best is just air drying and brushing to dry your your hair (this way you’ll also get a nice gradient hair color – not too deep)
- For longer lasting hair chalk, use the hair straightener or hair curler
- For better & longer lasting color, use the hair chalk after you’ve styled your hair!